Our KC Lions are the spark that has always driven recreation in King City. Check out these Recreational Enhancements:
- Construction of the King City Skate Park and Ball Hockey Court (a Lion’s Idea)
- King City Craft Beer and Food Truck Festival (Lions Were There from Day One in 2011)
- Revitalization of Memorial Park’s Ball Diamonds with the Addition of a New Splash Park, Children’s Playground and Brand New Gazebo. (The Lion’s started it in all in 1953!)
- Construction of the New Municipal Offices, with multiuse gymnasium
Infrastructure and Beautification
- Beautification of the Four Corners at King and Keele
- New Sidewalks from Station Road to Elizabeth Grove, and from Dennison to Carmichael
- Replacement of old sidewalks on Keele Street
- Construction of the New King City Library and Seniors Centre
- Construction of the New Municipal Offices, with York Regional Police Sub-Station.
Let’s Keep the Momentum Going!