Here are some facts about Cleve:
A Life Long Resident of King City
Elected as Ward 1 Councillor in 2006
Education – B.A., English Literature, Trent University, Peterborough, ON
Volunteerism – Prior to his election in 2006, Cleve volunteered for several years in the following capacities:
- Coached in the King City Hockey Association
- Served on the King Township Heritage Committee
- Served on the King City Citizens Advisory Committee
Professional/Work Experience – 30 years experience in the Civil Engineering/Land Development Industry
- Cleve knows the “ins and outs” of the land development process and uses that knowledge to negotiate the best possible outcome for every new development, not only in his own Ward, but across the entire Township.
- In his election platform of 2006, Cleve offered to use his professional work experience in DEFENSE of his home town
- In addition to having worked in the Engineering Department of the Township of King, over his 30 years in the industry Cleve has worked for a number of prominent civil engineering firms like Cosburn Patterson Mather Ltd, Stantec Consulting Ltd, and R.J. Burnside & Associates to name a few.
- From 2008 to 2016 he was employed as a Land Development Manager with Pratt Development Inc, where Cleve managed all of the company’s residential development projects located within the Town of Innisfil from greenfield to assumption.
- Currently, Cleve is the Director of Communications & Operational Alignment for R.J. Burnside & Associates Ltd.
- View his Linkedin Profile
Certifications: Cleve is a Certified Member of the Ontario Association of Certified Engineering Technicians and Technologists – OACETT.